(1) Don’t plan until 3am and expect to be useful the next day.
(2) I’m never going to plan the way my supervisor makes me do it.
(3) Yoga is a necessity.
(4) A masseuse would be awesome.
(5) First graders are smarter than most give them credit for.
(6) Breakfast would be great, if I had the time.
(7) School lunch isn’t vegetarian friendly, but it’s not that bad on the occasions I can eat it.
(8) I pick favorites. But I don’t treat them differently, I just adore them more. Though, these favorites change on a weekly/daily/hourly basis. 😉
(9) Parents… aren’t so bad, sometimes.
(10) Insurance in this country is pretty fucked up. Sorry for the language, but it really pisses me off when a single mother working 2 jobs with two daughters in elementary school gets denied Medicaid coverage for her daughters and the person handling her case can’t tell her why.
(11) I love this job. So much. It’s almost painful, but in that good way.
Tonight there is a special event at school, so I’ll be pretty dead tired at 8pm when I’m headed home. I think I’ll just crash when I get there. I hope to start updating more regularly, now that I’m kind of in a routine. Hopefully that routine will shift a little so I can get more sleep, but that would require me to actually plan ahead… and who does that??? 😉 I have lots of good things to share, though…